This private half day tours is your best bet to discover the exciting sights of the Marrakech city. You are in for a memorable view of the architecture while experiencing the unequaled hospital offered by the Marrakesh people. Along the ever-busy alleyways are beautiful mosques, traditional bakeries, ancient lodging houses, and unique fountains carved of timeless wood. You don’t want to miss out on the charming antiques of Ben Youssef Medresa – where you get firsthand experience and knowledge of its contribution to the history and architecture of Marrakech in particular and Morocco by extension.
This should be followed by a relaxing settlement into the lively Djemma el Fna Square, where you experience a perfect blend of entertainment, with unusual deliveries from popular entertainers, acrobats, storytellers, and water sellers.
You can conclude the day by retiring to your accommodation, with an option to complete your Marrakech exploration and sightseeing at your convenience.
Inclusions & Exclusions :
- All Sites entrance fees, meals, transportation and tips are excluded in the mentioned price.
Tour Timing :
- Half Day Tour : 09h30 - 13h00 / 14h30 - 18h00
- All tours are private.
Duration & Pricing :
- Half Day Tour : 3hrs 30min = 600 dh / 60 euro ( Price per tour ).
- The prices mentioned above are for 1 to 4 people - Up 4 people the price changes.
Departure Point :
- Tour departs from Marrakech Hotels & Riads.